Payment Plan Options
We want to be able to help alleviate your pain and restore your smile and functionality. We don’t want money to be the factor which prevents you from doing so and hence we have implemented payment plans to help you manage your own cash flow.
For patients looking for an ideal and affordable payment plan, we recommend applying online through ZipMoney. ZipMoney allows you to spread the cost of your treatment plan over a period of time with flexible and interest free payments.
Afterpay allows you to enjoy your smile now and pay for it in four equal fortnightly payments. With Afterpay you can spread out the cost of your treatment with no added interest, and no additional fees.
Sign-up to Afterpay, book an appointment with us at Dentists in Annerley, and scan your Afterpay barcode at reception – it’s as easy as that.
Who can receive itYou may be able to receive dental services if you have an assessed clinical need and a:
- Veteran Gold Card; or
- Veteran White Card and your treatment is for an accepted service-related condition
What you receiveIf you are eligible for dental services, your dentist may:
- assess the health of your mouth and teeth at regular check-ups
- treat any dental injuries or conditions
- repair cavities in your teeth with fillings or crowns
- provide you with dentures
- re-line your dentures every two years
- replace your dentures every 6 years, unless your dentures have been re-lined in the past year, or if your dentist recommends a replacement sooner
What is CDBSThe Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) is a Commonwealth-funded scheme that covers part or the full cost of certain dental services for childrenTo get this your child must be:
- 2 to 17 years old for at least 1 day that year
- eligible for Medicare
- getting a payment from us at least once a year, or have a parent getting a payment from us at least once a year.
- fissure sealing
- root canals